Planned release date: November 5, 2019
NEW FEATURES & ENHANCEMENTS
New! – Batch Check-In added to KidReports Attendance Sync (Cloud Customers with KidReports)
Child check-in/out times recorded in Procare using the Batch Check-In feature (which includes batch check out and transferring children from one class to another) are now synced automatically to KidReports. This is in addition to using a check-in station or the Receptionist feature. Learn more about Attendance Sync. [ref: 2777]
New! – Corporate 12-Month Income Statement (Customers with multiple locations and the Expenses & Ledger module)
We’ve added a new version of the 12-month income statement for use with multiple locations. This monthly income statement shows up to 12 months side-by-side for easy comparison and includes net income (revenue less expenses). The first page shows totals for all locations, followed by additional pages of per location detail. You’ll find the report under Procare Home > Corporate Reports > Standard Reports > Expenses & Ledger > General Ledger Reports > Corporate Income Statement – 12 Months. [ref: 3909]
New! – Data Viewer: Billing Box Views (Family Accounting Customers)
Find out what each child has set up in their billing box in a format that easily exports to Excel. We’ve added three new Data Views with billing box information, including what charges and credits will be posted the next time you run Automated Billing. There are single center and a corporate versions. [ref: 3808, 3813 and 3814]
- For single centers, this view includes only children enrolled as of the specified date. Go to Reports > Data Viewer > Family Accounting > Billing Box Activity.
- Also for single centers, this view includes only children whose enrollment status has changed during the specified dates. Go to Reports > Data Viewer > Family Accounting > Billing Box Activity (Enrollment).
- For multiple locations, this view includes only children whose enrollment status has changed during the specified dates. Begin at the Procare Home screen and go to Corporate Reports > Data Viewer > Family Accounting > Billing Box Activity (Enrollment).
New! – Billing Box Reports (Family Accounting Customers)
If you tie tuition charges to a particular schedule for children (instead of using Standard Billing for all Schedules), you’ll find this report helpful in finding the children who have a schedule but do not yet have any billing linked to that schedule. There is a single center version and a corporate version. [ref: 4038 and 4039]
- For single centers, go to Reports > Standard Reports > Family Accounting > Billing Box > Children without Billing Schedule
- For multiple locations, begin at the Procare Home screen and go to Corporate Reports > Standard Reports > Family Accounting > Billing Box > Children without Billing Schedule.
Enhanced – MyProcare: New Family Registration (Cloud Customers)
When new families register they may now choose either a generic silhouette image (the default) or select Change Image to upload an actual photo of that person. Based on customer feedback, they will no longer have cartoon-style avatars from which to choose. [ref: 4290]
Enhanced – Software Registration (non-Cloud Customers)
Improved the way Procare recognizes non-Cloud (locally installed) databases to prevent Bluetooth devices from causing unnecessary secondary registrations which are in read-only mode and limit data entry. See also: Secondary Registration. [ref: 2780]
FIXED & RESOLVED ISSUES
Reports & Data Viewer
- Student Enrollment Analysis: Fixed an issue where a child could be counted twice if they withdrew and re-enrolled in the same date range. You’ll find this under Reports > Standard Reports > Family Data > Tracking > Student Enrollment Analysis. [ref: 4532]
- Log Sheets (All Customers): Fixed an issue where reports showing log sheet information (and manual entry of log sheets) for children or accounts would be cut off (truncated) after 2,000 characters rather than the newer limit of 8,000 added in version 2018.6. You’ll find these reports under Reports > Standard Reports > Family Data > Filtered Reports. [ref: 3607]
- Data Viewer (All Customers): Fixed an issue in the Account Information view where columns that indicated whether an address was marked as a mailing or physical address would export as 0 or 1 instead of the expected words “checked” or “unchecked”. You’ll find this under Reports > Data Viewer > Family Data > Account Information. See: How to Use Data Viewer. [ref: 3713]
- Withholding Box Summary (Payroll Customers): Fixed an issue where having a withholding percentage of 100% (anything above 99.999%) caused an error when running the Withholding Box Summary report, which read in part, “Error in File PR_WithholdingBox01… Failed to retrieve data from the database. Database Vendor Code: 8115.” You’ll find this under Reports > Standard Reports > Payroll > Employee Summary > Withholding Box Summary. [ref: 4332]
- Employee Time Cards (Employee Data Customers): Fixed a rounding issue that occurred when an employee transferred from one Work Area (classroom) to another. The symptom was the transfer out time was to the exact minute, while the in time to the new room was rounded (if rounding was turned on). Both the in and out are now to the exact minute as expected. This appears to have been an issue in version 2019.2 only. [ref: 3852]
- Remove Duplicate People (All Customers): Fixed an issue when using the Remove Duplicate People Utility that could result in an error that read, in part: “Unable to merge the selected people due to an unknown unique constraint. Violation of the PRIMARY KEY constraint ‘PK_AlertPerson’. [ref: 4112]
- Payroll FUTA/SUTA (Payroll Customers): Updated the years available to select for FUTA/SUTA to extend beyond 2020. The FUTA/SUTA settings now accommodate plus/minus 10 years from the current year. [ref: 4186]