Assign activities to many children at once using the Batch Assign Activities function.
Before You Begin
You’ll need to Set Up Activities you wish to assign to children.
From the main screen of Family Data & Accounting go to Functions > Activity Manager > Batch Assign Activities.
- Select a Category and Activity.
Color Coding (Available Children): A red line indicates a child who has not met the prerequisite for the activity. A white line indicates a child who has met the prerequisite.
- Optional: You may check the box to hide children who have not met the prerequisite for this activity (lower left).
- To add a child to this activity:
- On the list of Available Children, look up the child by scrolling to their name or by typing a few letters of their name (or the family’s Account Key or name of the Primary Payer).
- Click once on their name to select that line.
- Click the blue Arrow Right to add them to the list of Assigned Children.
Color Coding (Assigned Children): When you first move them to the assigned list their name will appear with a white background. A green background indicates a child who is already assigned to the activity.
- To remove a child to this activity:
- Click Process to complete adding/removing children from the activity.
Note: if this activity has a cost assigned to it, the amount will be automatically posted to the Account Ledger.
- When you’re finished click Exit.
Once children have completed the activity you may mark it as “completed” one child at a time on their individual Child Activity Schedule or Batch Complete Activities for Many Children at Once.