Make a Suggestion
Please fill in the Suggestions Form with ideas for new features, reports and product enhancements for Procare Software.
What happens to suggestions after they have been made?
Suggestions are carefully reviewed & prioritized. The very best are referred to our Engineering & Development team for further consideration. Then they are assigned to a software engineer for completion, set aside for a future project, or declined.
Will I hear back from Procare?
We always appreciate receiving feedback and suggestions. Although you may not receive an individual reply, we incorporate all suggestions into our product discussions and strive to proactively keep our customers aware of upcoming enhancements through regular email and web communication.
Changes to Reports
If your suggestion is in regards to a report, you may be able to create something on your own using Data Viewer.
What makes a good suggestion?
A number of factors influence whether or not a suggestion receives further consideration. The best suggestions fit most or all of the following criteria.
- It would make the program easier to use and increase work efficiency for a large number of people who use Procare (or may use Procare in the future).
- Users of Procare would see value in the enhancement and appreciate receiving it as part of their Free Online Update service or as an additional module to help with specific tasks.
- It would make life easier for our knowledgeable Technical Support staff by heading off common mistakes, or simplifying things that consume a great number of support call minutes.
- It fits within the existing database structure such that it is relatively easy to implement without drastic changes or cascading effects throughout the entire program.
- The amount of time and number of staff members involved to implement the enhancement is proportionate to the benefit received by Procare users.