The text of the error message is: “An error occurred initializing advanced encryption session keys”.
A requirement of the Payment Card Industry (PCI), that Tuition Express must comply with, is secure online communications.
- Using a Windows XP computer and trying to make a Tuition Express payment or function.
- Any other Windows Systems (Windows 7, etc.) that is not up to date on it’s Windows security updates.
- If running a Windows XP computer: You must upgrade to a newer version of Windows.
- If you received this message from a Procare Touch computer running Windows XP: Please contact Client Services @ (800) 338-3884 for upgrade options.
- If running any other version of Windows: Run your Windows updates.