Export reports from Procare and then import those files to KidReports so there’s no need to manually re-enter family, child and teacher information into KidReports. This is a temporary method until integration with KidReports (for Procare Cloud customers) becomes available. Procare customers with a local (non-Cloud) installation may also use this method to export data.
Export Reports to Excel
- From the main screen of Family Data go to Reports > Standard Reports.
- From there, you’ll export 3 reports:
- Parent Info – From Standard Reports, go to Family Data > Account Information > Account Information Sheet.
- Child Info – From Standard Reports, go to Family Data > Filtered Reports > Child Birthday-Age Summary.
- Teacher Info – From Standard Reports, go to Employee Data > Filtered Reports > Birthday-Age Summary.
- Pick a Date Range for the report (usually This Week).
- Choose Run Report.
- With the Report Viewer on screen, click the Export Report icon (second from left).
- At the Export Report screen:
- Choose a convenient location to save the report, such as your computer’s Desktop.
- Type a File Name, like “Account Info Sheet” for the parent information.
- IMPORTANT! From the Save as Type menu, select Microsoft Excel (97-2003) (*.xls).
- Contact KidReports for information and assistance on importing this data to KidReports.
- Repeat these steps as needed (when new families enroll or others leave) to keep the information in KidReports up to date.