Family Data is the place to record all family and child related information including enrollment dates, schedules, classrooms and immunization records. You may also assign authorized pickups, emergency contacts, etc., and store photographs of family members and pickup persons.
Configure Family Data
Before entering family and child information you’ll want to configure at least some of the overall “Data Management” settings that affect all families like classroom names. Other items such as re-usable schedule templates, tracking categories, enrollment status and immunization requirements you may set up now or come back to later.
- Begin by setting up Departments which are then connected to Work Areas and Classrooms.
- You may also wish to configure things like Schedule Templates, Enrollment Status, Tracking Items and Immunizations.
Once you’ve set up the basic System Configuration settings you’re ready to begin entering families and children.
- Enter a new Family Account then Add Children to the account.
- Add Photos to each person (optional).
- Assign a Primary Classroom and link people to each child on the Information & Relationships screen.
- Assign an Enrollment Status and Schedules to each child.
- Use Child or Account Tracking to help track information.
- Print Reports like Roll Call or Sign In/Out Sheets, Enrollment Reports, Information Sheets, Child Birthdays, etc.
P.S. Don’t forget to Backup Your Data each day.
What Do you want to set up next?