Log In for the First Time
- Dbl-click the Procare shortcut on your desktop.
- At the Procare Home screen, under User Login (upper right):
- Type "admin" (lowercase, no quotes) for your Username.
- Type "admin" again for your Password.
- Click Login (or tap Enter on your keyboard).
- You’ll be prompted to change your password.
- At the Change Password screen:
- Enter your Current Password (the old one) of admin.
- Enter a New Password, then Confirm the new password.
- Click Change Password and you’ll be automatically logged in as the Default Administrator.
Important! Your Username is still "admin".
- You may be required to select your personal Security Questions. If you later forget your password, you'll be able to reset it by answering the questions.
- Then you’ll be prompted to register the software, unless you have a Data Hosted account (see note). Choose to register online or by phone, then click the Register button.
Congratulations! Your software is now installed and registered.
Note: With Data Hosting your registration is handled in advance by the Procare staff.
See the QuickStart Outline
for your next steps.
tags: procare log in, first time login, log in, procare login, reset password, admin password, admin login, logon, procare log on, first time logon, first time log on