Using Terminal Services or Microsoft Windows Server? STOP HERE
Data Hosting is NOT COMPATIBLE with Terminal Services or any version of Microsoft Windows Server.
Is Procare v10 Already Installed? STOP HERE
If you previously installed Procare v10 on your computer and are switching to Data Hosting, you MUST READ: How to Move from Local Install to Data Hosting.
Before You Begin
- Make sure your internet connection meets the Data Hosting Requirements.
- Create a System Restore Point in Windows.
- Check for and install all Windows Updates.
- Temporarily disable all Anti-Virus and Malware software.
IMPORTANT! McAfee anti-virus must be uninstalled (not just disabled) BEFORE you continue. See: Installing Data Hosting with McAfee
Install Client Software for Data Hosting
You'll install the client software for Procare and the Cisco VPN. These are installed at the same time by following the steps below.
INSTALLATION KEY: During installation you'll be asked to enter your Installation Key Number (from the "Welcome to Data Hosting" email you received). Use this same number (and the same "download" link below) for each computer that will run Procare.
Click the link below to download the software then follow the on screen prompts.
- Using Internet Explorer? Click the link and choose "Run" to download then "Run" a second time to install.
- Using Firefox? Click the link and choose "Save File" then double-click Setup.exe in your "Downloads" list and choose "Run".
>> Download Client Software <<
At the end of the installation, a Procare shortcut will appear on your desktop. If you answered "yes" to using this as a check-in computer, you'll also have a second shortcut for Procare Check In.
Your Next Steps
When you're just starting out there are some basic things you'll need to do.
- Once you've installed Procare you'll need to Log In for the First Time.
- Then configure your overall settings for Procare including the Names of Your Locations and the People Who Use Procare (including yourself).
- Use the License Configuration screen to enable the Procare modules (Family Data, Family Accounting, etc.) you want to use at each location.
- Then you're ready to get to work with the Family Data module or Convert Data from version 9.1.
Tuition Express: See special instructions to Convert Tuition Express.
Learn To Use Procare
Get the most from Procare with Online Learning Tools:
tags: cisco vpn client, cisco vpn software, cisco software, cisco data hosting client, cisco client software,mcafee