What should I check before I make a family “hidden”?
Although you may Hide a Family for any reason, it’s usually because they no longer have children enrolled and their ledger balance is zero.
Double check these items before you mark the account as “hidden”:
- On the Enrollment Status screen of each child add a line indicating they have “Withdrawn” or set their status to anything other than “Enrolled”.
- Check each Child’s Time Card to confirm they are currently checked out.
- Confirm the account balance is zero. If needed, Write Off the balance due or Refund any credit owed to the family.
How to hide a family
It’s easy to mark a family account as “hidden” or change them to be visible again. Although you may hide a family for any reason most often it is because they no longer have any children enrolled and they have a zero balance on their account.
To mark a family as “hidden” (or to un-hide them):
- Look Up the Family and click Edit Account on the Account Toolbar (looks like a file folder).
Note: If you can’t look up the family because they are already hidden use the Select Filter to view “All Accounts” first.
- At the Account Information screen you’ll see a check box labeled “Hide Account” (top right).)
- To hide the account, check the box and the lightbulb next to it will be grayed out.
- To unhide the account, remove the check mark and the lightbulb will turn on.