How to use a card reader (cardswipe) with your check-in computer.
- At the check-in computer, go to the Check-In Options screen and choose a Check-In Type of “Cardswipe”.
Note: You may choose not to require a password for check in by unchecking the Require Password box, however each person will still be asked to choose one when they register.
- Plug the card reader into a USB slot on the check-in computer. Or, if you are using a Procare Touch computer, the card reader is already built in.
- Child care staff then Issue Temporary Registration Numbers to the authorized pickup people.
- When pickup people Register to Check Children In, they select the card they will use.
- Finally, pickup people should follow the steps for How to Check In.