Welcome to Procare!
This article explains how to download and install Procare on your own computer or network. This is not for Procare Cloud customers.
Before You Begin
- Decide which computer will be the main one (“server”). Install Procare on that computer first.
- Verify the computer meets the Procare System Requirements; for example, you cannot install on a domain controller.
- Verify the computer is current with all Microsoft Windows Updates.
Download and Install Procare
- Choose: Run setup.exe (this may appear at the bottom of your Internet browser’s screen).
- Click Yes to allow Procare to make changes to the computer.
- Follow the Basic Installation instructions. Your Installation Key Number is on the letter you received from Procare.
Your Next Steps
- Login for the first time.
- Install Procare on any other machines that you will be using. Make sure your “main” computer is on at this time.