Instructions for Kiddie Academy owners converting to Procare from SchoolLeader.
Before You Begin
If you haven’t already done so, please:
- Watch the Kiddie Academy Intro to Procare.
- Next, install Procare Cloud. It’s not necessary to log in. We’ll help you with that and configuring your settings during your first phone call.
Step 1: Prepare Your Data
- Prepare the data in your current program so it is ready for conversion. See: Premigration – How to Convert (.pdf #1).
- Before your first call it’s helpful to have watched the First Time User video series. Go to Part 2 – Getting Around Procare.
Step 2: Your 1st Scheduled Phone Call
- You are already scheduled for a time with your Procare Implementation Specialist. See your Welcome Email for the exact time.
- After your call, you’ll have some steps to complete in order to prepare for your next phone call. See: Prepare for Your Next Call (.pdf #2).
Step 3: Your 2nd Scheduled Phone Call
At this point, your data is live in Procare. Any new information entered into SchoolLeader will need to be manually entered into Procare.
- This second call is usually scheduled one day after your 1st call. See your Welcome Email for the exact time.
- After your call, you’ll have some steps to verify your data converted as expected and prepare you to run your business out of Procare. See: Validate Your Data (.pdf #3).
Step 4: Your Live Webinar Training
- During your second call you’ll be scheduled to attend a Live Procare Webinar. This is essential for learning how to use Procare. If you are unable to attend, please contact your Implementation Specialist to reschedule.
- This is your opportunity to learn the basics of Procare and ask questions.
- As you think of questions after the webinar, please write them down so we can answer them in a follow-up call.
- Within a few days after the webinar, you’ll receive a follow-up call.
Step 5: Your Follow-up Phone Call
- This is your opportunity to ask any remaining questions of your Implementation Specialist.
- Future questions will be answered through the Procare Technical Support Team. See: After Your Successful Migration (.pdf #4).