This article covers how to add Additional Codes, set Restricted Codes and Transmit Codes to the keypad.
Before You Begin
You may Assign Codes to people in Procare and/or enter Additional Codes as explained below.
From the Procare Home screen go to Utilities > Procare Extras > Keyless Entry System.
Transmit Codes, Additional Codes, Restricted Codes
When you transmit, the codes are sent to and stored on the keypad. Once the codes are transmitted people may begin using the keypad to enter the building. Any time you add new codes be sure to transmit again, in order to activate those codes.
- Choose what to transmit:
- Import Codes from Procare – To import family, staff, or vendor codes mark the appropriate choices under Family Data, Employee Data and Expenses & Ledger. The most common option is to include People on Visible Accounts Only.
- Additional Codes – To include codes for other people (who are not entered in Procare) mark the Include Additional Codes check box. To add people to the additional codes list click Edit Codes and enter their information. To add new lines, for more additional codes, click Save or tap Enter (on your keyboard).
- Restricted Codes – To block codes you may place them on the restricted list. Mark the Include Restricted Codes check box. To add codes to the restricted list click Edit Codes and enter the information. To add new lines, for more restricted codes, click Save or tap Enter (on your keyboard).
Note: Other ways to block a code are to delete the code from the Person Information screen in Procare or to check the Disabled box on the Additional Codes screen. In order for the changes to take effect you must TRANSMIT the CODES.
- Next, click the Transmit button. At the Transmit screen click Start to transmit codes to the keypad. Or, use the Inquire button to get information from the keypad including the serial number, KES name, firmware date, and number of codes stored.
- When the transmission, or inquiry, is complete you may use the Notepad button to view or print the on screen information (optional).
- Click Exit to leave the Transmit screen.
Now you are ready to Monitor Codes as people enter the building (optional).