Use the Message History screen to keep track of messages people see when they check in. You may see who has viewed each message, delete old messages and edit any messages that have not yet been viewed.
For messages to families (parents and other authorized pick up persons):
- From the main screen of Family Data & Accounting click Functions > Attendance Tracker > Messages.
For messages to employees:
- From the main screen of Employee Data & Payroll click Functions > Messages.
Send, View, Delete or Change a Message
At the Message History screen each message will be displayed with its Start and End dates. From here you may:
- Click New to Send a New Message.
- Click once to select a message then click Views to see who has seen the message.
- Click once to select a message then click Delete to remove the message.
- Dbl-click a message on the list to see the full message. You may make changes to the message only if it has not yet been viewed.