Schedule Templates and standard sets of arrival and departure times are associated with a particular classroom, like Preschool 8:00 am to 11:30 am. Templates save you time if multiple children have the same or similar schedules.
- From the Procare Home screen click Configuration > System.
- Go to Data Management > Scheduling > dbl-click Schedule Templates.
Note: If you have multiple locations you’ll set up Schedule Templates for each one. To change locations click once on Schedule Templates (to select it) then click Change School and choose a location. With the appropriate location selected dbl-click Schedule Templates.
Create & Manage Templates
Name Your Templates
- At the Schedule Templates screen click the Manage > New.
- Enter a Template Name like “Preschool – MWF” and click Save. Continue adding new Template Names clicking Save after each one.
- For Cloud customers, you may choose to allow parents to schedule their children with certain templates you check for use in MyProcare:
- When you are finished adding Templates click Exit.
- At the Manage Templates screen you may use the Up & Down arrows to change their order. Click Exit once more. You’ll return to the Schedule Templates screen.
Put Days and Times into Templates
- At the Schedule Templates screen click the Template Name (left side) like “Preschool – MWF” to select it.
- To set up the schedule select a Classroom Name like “Preschool” or “Miss Mary’s Room”.
- Choose the first Day for this schedule like Monday and enter the In and Out times then tap Enter. A new line appears for you to set up the next day.
Note 1: Use the Spacebar to quickly enter time, like 8 [spacebar] 30 [spacebar] A for 8:30 AM.
Note 2: Use Copy Day to quickly repeat information for the next day. Tap Enter to get a new blank line then click Copy Day.
- When all days for this template are complete click Save. Repeat for other templates then click Exit.