Editor’s note: For Cloud customers, parents will register through MyProcare. Please see the MyProcare Overview. The article below is primarily intended for non-Cloud customers.
Set up specific information for each location that will use the Online Wait List & Pre-Registration including the questions you’d like people to answer when they register.
From the Procare Home screen go to Configuration > System > Data Management > Online Registration & Wait List > dbl-click School Setup.
Set Up & Preview Your School Information
- The first time you come to the School Setup screen you may be asked if you wish to import questions from another school. See: Create & Manage Questions (below)
- Enter the School Display Name (the name you want people to see at the top of screen when people go to register). This is the name of a specific location, not the company as a whole.
- Check Enable Website to allow online registration for this location. Leave it unchecked to temporarily disable online registration for this location, or if the location were permanently closed.
- Check Enable Email Alert and enter the Email Address to which alerts should be sent. An alert is sent each time a new person registers online or makes a change to their information.
- Under Display on Web Page (right side) check the items to be displayed at the bottom of the web page. These items come from the Regions & Schools screen where you first set up the information for each location.
- Click Save.
- Click the Preview button to see how your school web page would look based on the current settings. You may make changes, click Save again then Preview again based on your changes.
Create questions for parents to answer for each child such as which days of the week they would like that child to attend.
- The first time you come to the School Setup screen you may be asked if you wish to import questions from another school. Answer “Yes” if you wish to use questions from another location as a starting point. Answer “No” to create questions from scratch.
- If there are no questions on the screen you may choose to start with the Standard Questions included with Procare. Just click the Standard Questions button. You may then add or change questions as needed.
- To create a new question click the top (blank) line – just under the heading of Questions – and type the question.
- Under the Answer Type select Multi Item if a person should be able to select more than one answer, or Single Item to limit them to just one answer.
- Click Save. Now the question will appear on your list.
- Click the plus sign (+) just to the left of the question to display the Answers panel.
- Click the first blank line to add an answer.
- Type an answer then tap Enter (on your keyboard) to create a new line to add another. Tap enter after each one. When all the answers for that question are entered click Save.
- Click Preview to see how the questions will appear on your web page.
Change a Question or Answer
- To change a question click directly on the text of the question and type over it.
- To change an answer click the plus sign (+) just to the left of the question to display the answers. Then click on the text of the answer and type over it.
Change the order in which Questions or Answers appear
- To change the order of a question click once on the question then use the Up/Down arrows to move it.
- To change the order of an answer click the plus sign (+) just to the left of the question to display the answers. Then click once on an answer and use the Up/Down arrows to move it.
Delete a Question or Answer
To delete a question you must first delete all the answers.
- Click the plus sign (+) just to the left of the question to display the answers. Click once on an answer, then click the Delete button.
- When all the answers have been removed click once on the question and click Delete again.
Website Link / Copy Link
You can link to a “company” page, where a parent would select the location they want, or link to a specific page for each location. See: Create a Link