Before you begin
You should have already set up:
- Departments, Work Areas and Classrooms.
- Pay Periods and Overtime which are set in the Employee Data section of Region & School Options.
- Payroll Year and Payroll Checkbook which are set in the Payroll section of Region and School Options.
Configure their Pay and Benefit Codes:
- In the last column of the Pay Codes screen, enter the number of weekly contracted hours for each employee.
- Create any specific Benefit Codes that have different rules than other employee types. For example, unpaid vacation or sick time,
- Any specific payroll rules for OH and CA may have to be manually calculated.