Release dates: February 28, 2018 for Cloud customers (March 5 for non-cloud)
New – Report for local installations AND Cloud
- Available Spaces / Predictive Enrollment Report – Added a report showing how many daily slots are available per classroom for the selected month (based on children scheduled compared to the maximum capacity). You’ll find it under Reports > Standard Reports > Family Data > Classroom Schedule. Choose the report called Classroom Schedule Enrollment Counts. Note: a negative number means you are over capacity.
Enhanced – Features & reports for local installations AND Cloud
- Account Search – Improved search when searching all locations so that hidden accounts are displayed with their account key in italic text, non-enrolled children are displayed in italic text, and hidden accounts have a grayed out lightbulb.
- Reset Password – Improved wording on password resets so it is clear that the password is in all lowercase letters.
- Family Data
- Cell Phone Numbers – when changes are made to a cell phone number on the Person Information screen, the corresponding phone number on the Text Messaging screen is automatically updated as well.
- Classrooms – When attempting to delete a classroom that is already “in use” and cannot be deleted, added instructions about how to go to Work Areas and uncheck the “Active” box to prevent it from being used in the future.
- KidReports Extra (Add-on) – Added a check to make sure the center is a Cloud customer before allowing transmission from Procare to KidReports.
Fixed – Features & reports for local installations AND Cloud
- Procare Users – Fixed an issue where if a user was set as a non-System Supervisor (with limited exposure) and then changed to a System Supervisor, the limited exposure was not removed for the user.
- Family Data
- Child Billing Box – Fixed an issue where after making a change to a Billing Box and then pressing tab (on the keyboard) the Save button would unintentionally become grayed out (disabled).
- Schedule Templates – Fixed an issue where deleting a line in a schedule template could result in an “unhandled exception” with the error “Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Procare.FrmScheduleTemplate…”
- Family Accounting
- Batch Billing Box – Fixed an issue where using the Batch Contract Billing setup function would not show the correct number in the Count column. The count is intended to include the number of billing lines each child already has set up for Standard Billing (All Schedules).
- Customer Statements – Fixed an issue where a parent could receive duplicate statements in rare cases when two staff people (that are part of the same Installation Key Number, but at different locations) ran Customer Statements at the same time.
- Attendance Tracker
- Check-In Messages – Fixed an issue where children who were no longer enrolled showed up on the list of people to choose from when creating a message to send to the check-in station. Now only those currently enrolled or enrolled in the future (because messages can end in the future) are included.
- Batch Check-In – Fixed an issue where the Report button could include children from other locations in rare instances when two people (that are part of the same Installation Key Number, but different locations) ran Batch Check-In at the same time.
- Roll Call Sheets, Immunization Reports – Fixed an issue with roll call reports (those that include schedule) and immunization reports where an “unexpected error” occured trying to run the report with an error “Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.”
- Employee Earning / Withholding Summary – Fixed an issue where the hours worked would appear as pound signs ####### if they exceeded 1,000 hours.
- Employee Data & Payroll
- Time Card Summary
- Fixed an issue where the This Week total for time card information on the main screen of Employee Data used the Family Data setting called “First Day of Week”, instead of the Employee Data setting for “Start Day of Pay Week”.
- Solved an issue where ST hours were doubled on screen when overtime was set for both over 8 hrs per day and over 40 hrs per week.
- Also fixed a related issue where ST hours were blank if both overtime settings were turned off.
- Payroll – Fixed an issue where attempting to print a payroll check would result in an error “System.ArgumentException. Unable to get print designer settings…” if the Check Printing Setup had never been saved in System Configuration.
- Time Card Summary
- Expenses & Ledger
- Fixed an issue where attempting to print a vendor check would result in an error “System.ArgumentException. Unable to get print designer settings…” if the Check Printing Setup had never been saved in System Configuration.
- Vendor Log Sheet – Fixed a minor scrolling issue on log sheets.
- Activity Manager – Deleting an Activity: Fixed an issue where after deleting an activity if you then clicked the Review button you would receive an “unexpected error” stating “Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: SchoolId.”
Fixed – Procare Cloud and MyProcare:
- Payments – Fixed an issue where certain types of Mastercards (MC bin 2 series) were misidentified as an invalid card type. The parent would receive a message stating: “You have entered a card type that is not accepted at this location.”
- Center Hours – Fixed an issue where a school open 24 hours would be shown as “Closed” in MyProcare. This happened when the Hours of Operation were set from 12:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. in the Region or School Options screen.
- MyProcare Schedules
- Cut-off Set to Zero – Fixed an issue where parents could change schedules for the current period (current month, week) when the cut-off was set to 0.
- Wrong Days Removed – Fixed an issue where if a parent chose a monthly schedule and then removed some days from the start of the month, they were removed from the end of the month instead.
- Review & Import
- Fixed the message that appears when a person does not have access to the Review & Import screen, so that the message is more complete and references the correct User Limit of 126.96.36.199.
- New Family Registration
- Summary Email – Account Questions: Fixed an issue where the account-level questions/answers were not being included on the summary email sent to parents and the center.
- Duplicate Questions – Fixed an issue where, in certain cases, questions could be displayed twice to the parent and an error would occur trying to import those families.
- Log Notes – Fixed an issue where you could attempt to edit a System generated (“Sys”) log note. When trying to Save the changes a misleading message stated that “Changes were made by someone else to the data…” Note: Sys log notes are created when families are imported from MyProcare.
Fixed – Local Installs (non-Cloud):
- Installation – Fixed an issue installing on a Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 machine resulted in a SigPlus.ocx error.