When are you open?
Procare support is open weekdays from 4:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Time (7:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern).
Is Procare Support free?
Absolutely. Support is always free (we even pay for the call) as long as you maintain a current version of Procare. See the Procare Support Policy for details.
Who answers my call?
All calls are answered live by experienced Procare technicians from our in-house call center in Oregon. See: Contact Support.
Will you answer my question right away or will I get a call back?
In most cases we’ll be able to assist you right away. At other times we may take a description of your question/issue, so a technician skilled in that area may return your call. If it is necessary to return your call, most calls are returned the same day; however, depending on your time zone, your call may be returned the following business day.
How long will I wait on hold? What are my options?
Hold times vary. Often you’ll be on hold a short time; however, during times of heavy call volume, it may be necessary to wait on hold for an extended period. On rare occasions all lines may be busy and it will be necessary to call back.
If you are unable to wait on hold you may:
- Submit your question online. See: Contact Support.
- Call back after 1:00 pm Pacific Time (4:00 pm Eastern) when call volumes are lower.
- Find answers here, at ProcareSupport.com.
Can I leave a message?
On rare occasions you may be directed to leave a message and we will call you back. If you do leave a message, please include :
- Your name and the name of your child care business.
- The Installation Key Number for your business (if known).
- Your business phone and cell phone numbers (to increase the chances of reaching you).
- A good time frame to reach you today or tomorrow.
2 Attempts to Reach You
If we do need to call you back, we’ll make two attempts to reach you. After the second attempt your ticket will be closed and it will be necessary for you to call back. We’ll leave the ticket number in our message to you and when you call back just ask us to reopen that ticket.