Add a company logo to appear on reports that are given to families, such as customer statements, end-of-year summaries, etc. The logo will also be displayed at your Procare Home screen.
Logo Size & Shape
For best results, your logo should:
- Have a size of 300 pixels wide by 150 pixels high or larger. The imported image will be automatically cropped to 300 x 150.
- Be twice as wide as it is tall. Images that do not have a 2:1 width to height ratio (aspect ratio) may get cut off and not look as expected.
- Be set to grayscale tones, if you are using a black and white printer. Printing a color image on a black and white printer may cause the image to print too lightly.
- Preferably be on a transparent background.
- From the Procare Home screen go to Configuration > System > Locations & Users.
- Dbl-click Regions & Schools.
Add Your Logo
- At the Regions and Schools screen, choose to add your logo at the Region or School level. If you have more than one location, you may add a single logo to use for all schools in a region or add separate logos for each location. If you have just one location, it doesn’t matter which you choose.
- At the Edit Information screen click Logo (bottom left).
- At the School Logo (or Region Logo) screen click Import Logo and browse to the image on your computer. Supported formats are .bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif and .png. See the “Before You Begin” section above for tips on getting the best results.
- When finished click Exit twice, to return to the Regions and Schools screen.