Select a description that will be used each time you receive a payment from an agency and a another for use when an amount owed is transferred from the agency to the family.
You must be logged in as a member of the System Supervisor User Group to perform this task.
- From the Procare Home screen go to Configuration > System > Locations & Users > dbl-click Regions & Schools.
- Click the plus sign (+) next to the Region Code to see any existing schools in that region then click once on a School to select it. Click the Set Options button (bottom of screen).
Choosing Agency Descriptions
At the School Options screen:
- Click the Family Accounting category (left side) and scroll down to the Agency Payment Method section.
- Choose an Agency Payment Description like “Pmt by Agency”. This is a generic description that will be used for payments received from any agency.
- Then select a Parent Charge Description like “Transfer from Agency”. This description will be used automatically whenever you transfer a portion of the balance due from an agency to responsibility of the parent during Agency Payment Posting.
- Click Save > Exit.
Note: You may wish to Add or Change the Descriptions available.