Things to do in Minute Menu and Procare BEFORE using Procare’s Minute Menu Utility.
Before Using the Procare Minute Menu Utility
- In Minute Menu:
- In Procare, assign each Procare User to the appropriate User Group, depending on the level of access they should have to the Minute Menu utility. See: Minute Menu User Groups
- In Procare, each eligible child must:
- Have an Enrollment Status of “Enrolled”.
- If the child already exists in Minute Menu, their first and last names must be spelled exactly the same way in Procare.
- In Procare, the main parent/guardian must:
- Be the first person listed on the Child Information & Relationships screen and have a Valid Relationship Type, The 13 types are: Mother, Father, Stepmother, Stepfather, Grandmother, Grandfather, Aunt, Uncle, Sister, Brother, Other Female, Other Male, and Legal Guardian. Relationships must be spelled as shown above. If you use anything that is not on the list, it will transmit to Minute Menu as “Other”. The first phone number and address will be used.
- If this person already exists in Minute Menu, their first and last names must be spelled exactly the same way in Procare .