Use the free Check-In Monitor “extra” to see which children and staff are checking in and out. Get a quick visual of the child, pickup person or employee. The monitor software may run in a separate computer monitor (dual monitors) or other area of your screen. You must be logged into Procare in order to use the monitor.
Before You Begin
You must have Procare version 10.2.4611 or higher installed.
Download the Check-In Monitor “Extra”
- Log on to your computer with local administrator privileges and close all programs, including Procare.
- When installation is complete, restart Procare.
From the Procare Home screen go to Utilities > Procare Extras > Check-In Monitor.
Using the Check-In Monitor
At the Check-In Monitor screen:
- Drag the Check-In Monitor to a convenient location on your main screen or a separate computer monitor.
- If there are no check in or out times within the last 5 minutes, the message “Waiting for Check In Activity” will be displayed.
- The monitor automatically checks for new activity every 30 seconds or you may dbl-click anywhere on the screen to force a refresh with up-to-date information. GREEN = Check In, RED = Check Out
- As children or staff are checked in their information will appear.
- Items will automatically be removed from the monitor after 5 minutes. To manually force an item off the list click the X to “dismiss” that check-in alert.