If you ever forget your password, use this easy password reset feature to send yourself a code and reset your password. Enter the cell phone number (to receive a text message), or an email address that the code will be sent to should you ever request it. If anyone else requests the reset code for your username, it will only go to the contact sources you provided here.
- When you first log in, you’ll be prompted to:
- Enter your cell/text number or email address and click Get Security Code.
- Or, choose Skip for now.
- You will get a notification that the code was sent to the contact information you just entered.
- Check your email or phone text messages for the code. This may take a few seconds, depending on your carrier.
- Enter the security code you received on the next screen prompt, and click Verify Code.
- On the next screen, enter the security code you received.
- You will then see the screen below, where you can select:
- New to add additional contact information.
- Delete contact information already entered.
- Exit, Exit when done, and you will be returned to your Home screen.
If you need to change them in the future, the user configuration screen allows you add/modify phone and email.