Check to see if your computers are compatible with Procare 10.3. Your computers must be compatible in order to use Procare Cloud, or for non-Cloud customers to install any new Procare updates or use Tuition Express. See: System Requirements. See: 10.3 Release Notes.
Important! Be sure to run the compatibility check on each computer that runs Procare.
- Microsoft no longer provides security updates for older, non-supported operating systems.
- Don’t take a risk with your technology. Update your operating system to a secure and supported version of Windows.
- Newer operating systems allow us to continue enhancing Procare, now and into the future.
- Secure payments through Tuition Express require recent versions of Windows.
Your Next Steps
If your computer does not pass all the compatibility checks (or shows a warning/yield sign), take the following steps.
Windows does NOT pass
- If Windows DOES NOT pass:
- For Windows 10, check for Windows 10 updates. Open the Start Menu and go to Settings > Update & Secruity Settings > Windows Update > Check for updates.
- For Windows 8, follow the steps from Microsoft to upgrade to Windows 8.1.
- For Windows Vista, XP, 7, or other versions of Windows, you must upgrade to a current, supported version. Procare recommends Windows 10. See: System Requirements.
- After upgrading Windows, run the compatibility check again.
Windows passes, but other components Do Not Pass
If Windows passes, but any of the other components do not pass:
- Click Update.
- A message lists the components that need updating. Say Yes.
- Follow the on-screen prompts. Note: Be patient. There may be a long delay between one item being completed and the next item starting its installation.
- You may be asked to reboot your computer. If so, make sure all programs are closed before choosing OK.
- After installing all the updates, run the compatibility check again. This time everything should pass.