Create Food Program Status Levels like Free, Reduced and Paid that you’ll assign to each eligible child.
- From the Procare Home screen click Configuration > System.
- Go to Data Management > Meals & Menus > dbl-click Food Program Status.
Food Program Status
- Add to or edit the status categories as needed. In most cases you’ll have Free, Reduced, Paid and Not Enrolled.
- To edit an existing category just click the line and change the status name as needed.
- To add a new status click the top (blank) line and type it in then tap Enter (on your keyboard) until a new blank line appears.
- If you are reimbursed for this category (which typically is the case) make sure there is a check mark in the Reimbursable column.
- Use the Up & Down arrows to change their order as needed then click Save > Exit.
Age Groups: If you’re a System Supervisor you’ll also want to configure Age Groups used to track meals served. This is done through the Regions & Schools Options screen.
Assign a child the status
- For individual children, select the Food Program reimbursement status (just below the classroom) in the Child Information and Relationships screen.