Use the standard enrollment reports located under Reports > Standard Reports > Family Data > Child Enrollment. There are several reports from which to choose. The first page of each report displays totals like “Waiting List (4)”. Be sure to dbl-click an item to expand that section of the report and see the detail with child names, status dates, age, etc.
- The “Change of Enrollment Status” is helpful if you want to see any child whose status has changed during a particular period of time, for example anyone new to the waiting list this month.
- The “Enrollment Status Summary” includes everyone’s current status as of the specified dates, for example everyone on the waiting list (both children new to the list and those still waiting).
- The “Enrollment Status Summary by Classroom” shows only children who are “Enrolled” as of the specified dates.
- The “Child Enrollment Status History” displays the each child’s status history, and the length of time at each Enrollment Status.
- The “Child Enrollment Status List” displays each child’s status, and duration at that status, as of the specified date.
Related article: Waiting Lists (Procare Blog)
Create your own Custom Waiting List using Data Viewer.