Add a company logo to appear on your reports, such as the customer statements given to families. The logo will also be displayed on your Procare Home screen – and to parents using MyProcare.
Before You Begin
- Before adding the logo, be sure that it is twice as wide as it is high.
- It must be 300 by 150 pixels or greater. Larger images will be will be automatically be cropped to 300 by 150 when you import them.
- Use a grayscale tone if you will be printing on black and white printers.
- The background of the image should be transparent.
- From the Procare Home screen go to Configuration>System>Locations and Users.
- Double click on Regions and Schools.
- If you have just ONE school, or multiple schools using the SAME logo, click once to select the Region.
- If you have Multiple schools, and want each school to have it’s OWN logo, click once to select the Region then, click the “plus” in the corner of the Region box and select the school by clicking on it once.
Importing the Logo
- Click the Edit button
- Click on Import Logo. (The “Clear” button is for deleting the logo if you want to remove it sometime in the future.)
- Browse to the image you want as your logo, select it, and click the “Open” button.
- Exit out of the screens until you can select Save.
- The logo is displayed and ready for use.
The logo is now displayed on the home screen, reports, and your parent’s MyProcare screen.