Log Sheet Types are the categories available when you record information on the Log Sheet of a family, child, employee or vendor. Create your own types like Parent / Teacher Conference, Scheduling, Billing, etc.
- From the Procare Home screen click Configuration > System.
- Go to Data Management > Miscellaneous.
- Dbl-click the type of logs you wish to set up:
- Account Log Sheet Types (family as a whole)
- Child Log Sheet Types
- Employee Log Sheet Types
- Vendor Log Sheet Types
Add Log Sheet Types
- Click on the top (blank) line and enter a Description like “Billing”, “Scheduling”, “Medical”, etc.
- Enter a Comment (optional) if this item requires further explanation.
- Click Save. Continue entering new items using the Up & Down arrows to change their order. When finished click Exit.
See: How to Enter a Log Note for an Account, Child, Employee or Vendor.