Define the abbreviations you’ll use to indicate various meals. Abbreviations are limited to two characters like “BR” for breakfast.
- From the Procare Home screen click Configuration > System.
- Go to Data Management > Meals & Menus > dbl-click Meal Abbreviations.
- Add to or edit the meal Abbreviations and Descriptions.
- To edit an existing category just click the line and change as needed.
- To add a new meal click the top (blank) line and type it in then tap Enter (on your keyboard) until a new blank line appears – maximum of six lines (six meals).
- If this is a Main Meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner) make sure there is a check mark in the appropriate column.
- Use the Up & Down arrows to change their order as needed then click Save > Exit.