Set up the times during which meals will be served for each classroom. These times will be used to determine if a child was scheduled (or attended) when a meal was served.
- From the Procare Home screen click Configuration > System.
- Go to Data Management > Meals & Menus > dbl-click Meal Times.
- At the Meal Times screen each classroom will be listed. Click the plus sign (+) next to the class name to expand the list.
- Enter a Start Time and Stop Time for each meal.
Hint: Use the Spacebar to quickly enter time like 8 [spacebar] 30 [spacebar] A for 8:30 AM.
- Once times for the first class have been entered you may copy and paste them to another class (optional).
- Be sure the class you want to copy from is displayed so you can see the Start and Stop times. Then click Copy.
- Click the plus sign (+) next to the class you want to copy to so the times for that class are displayed. Then click Paste.
- Once times for each class have been entered click Save > Exit.