Meal Tracker is the place to create menus and record meal counts for children. Meal counts may be based on child schedules or attendance then manually adjusted as needed to reflect actual meals served each day. This is helpful for recording information to handle CACFP paperwork.
Configure Meal Tracker
Set up standard items needed for tracking meal counts such as which meals you serve and the times they are served. Then move on to creating menus.
- Age Groups (Infants, 1-2 yrs, 3-5 yrs, etc.)
- Food Program Status (Free, Reduced, Paid)
- Meal Abbreviations (B for Breakfast, etc.)
- Meal Times (When each classroom is served)
- Reimbursement Amounts & Meals Allowed
- Create Menus
Meal Counts for Children
- Each child must be assigned a Status (like “Free”) on their Information & Relationships screen.
- Meals may be counted One Child at a Time or as a Batch Count for all children at once.
What else do you want to do?