MyProcare is a parent portal available to Procare Cloud customers, that serves two primary purposes:
- New families may register online or be placed on a wait list. See “Best Practices” below.
- Current families have access to information, such as child schedules, time cards, immunizations, log sheets, financial history and their balance due, as well as make mobile payments (for centers with Tuition Express), and re-register their children.
For brand-new families:
- We recommend using the New Family Registration feature (described below) to gather minimal information from families. When using the Question Manager, ask as few questions as possible—only what you need to know to choose whether to import them into Procare.
- Once imported, families will be able to go through re-registration to answer a more complete set of questions you create and pay any registration fees (for centers using Tuition Express).
For current families:
- Use the features described below to give families access to information, print reports, make payments (for centers using Tuition Express), and schedule their children.
- Current families may also re-register their children.
How to Set Up & Use MyProcare
Choose to enable the features you want to use. We recommend you watch the following pre-recorded webinars, each broken into short segments.
- Webinar Series 1: Use MyProcare for new families to enroll online.
- Webinar Series 2: Set up MyProcare for existing families to access information, make payments, schedule their children, and re-register.
Select from the options below: