Editor’s note: For Cloud customers, parents will register through MyProcare. Please see the MyProcare Overview. The article below is primarily intended for non-Cloud customers.
Let families pre-register for enrollment online then import the information to Procare. Annual fee applies.
The Online Wait List & Pre-Registration is an optional service allowing families to register for enrollment online. The information is entered by a parent or guardian through a link on your website. You may then import the information into Procare. An annual fee applies for each location using this service.
Step by Step
- Set up the overall Company Information for your child care business.
- Purchase a License for the locations that will use the Online Wait List.
- Set up the individual School Information for each location including any questions you’ll want parents to answer.
- Generate a Link to place on your website.
- The Parent Registers Online.
You’ll receive an email notification when someone registers. The Email Address for alerts is set on the School Information screen.
- Import Enrollment Information to the Family Data module.