This article describes how you, the parent, will initially register at a check-in computer, and use it to check your child(ren) in or out.
You may watch the video below, or read the article. The content is the same.
Initial Parent Registration
- At the check-in computer select the Register button.
- Enter the Temporary Registration number the center gave you.
- Enter a 4-8 digit Personal ID Number (PIN) of your choosing.
- Enter a 4-8 digit Password of your choosing.
Note: The two numbers must be different than each other, and cannot be sequential (like 1234 or 4567) or repetitive (like 1111 or 2222).
Checking your children in or out
- Enter the Personal ID Number (PIN) you chose when you registered.
- Enter the Password you chose when you registered.
- Select the children to check in / out so the button says they “will be checked in” (or out). View any items that may be available like Accounting, Schedules, Immunizations or Messages.
- Messages MUST be viewed before the check-in process can be finished.
- If the center has used the option to “Automatically check children in” then you would select any children you did not want to check in or out.
- Choose Finish (image above – bottom right). A confirmation screen will be displayed and the check in / out process is completed.