Your supervisor may reset your password, that is, anyone in a higher level User Group who has the proper permissions.
- From the Procare Home screen go to Configuration > System > Locations & Users > Procare Users.
- At the Procare Users screen:
- Click once on the name of a person to select them.
- Click the Reset Password button. The password will be temporarily reset to match the username, but using all lowercase letters. If the username were ABC123, the password would be abc123. After logging in, the person will be prompted to select a new password. They new password will be case sensitive.
System Supervisor – Forgot Password
If you are a System Supervisor and forget your own password and the answers to your security questions, you may:
- Have another person who is also a System Supervisor reset it for you, following the steps above for how a Supervisor Can Reset Your Password.
- If you are the only person at the System Supervisor level, you’ll need to Contact Technical Support for assistance.
Change Your Password
You will automatically be prompted to change your password every 90 days. You may also choose to change your password at any time, as long as you know your existing username and password.
- From the Procare Home screen go to Configuration > User > Change Password.
- Enter your old (existing) password, then enter (and confirm) your New Password and click Change Password.
See: Do I Have to Change My Password?
Admin Account Reset
If your “Admin” account needs to be recreated, you must fill out the Admin Account Reset Agreement.