Procare Network Status
|Procare Web Apps|
If you are unable to connect, and the Procare Cloud status shows Operational, please check your firewall settings.
- – Operational
- – Maintenance
- – Issue
|Procare Web Apps|
Known Issues and Resolutions
Maintenance – Tuition Express
July 11 – Tuition Express Maintenance
Tuition Express will be unavailable on Saturday, July 11, during a maintenance window between 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Pacific Time. During this time payments will be unable to be processed. We will be proactively upgrading to a more robust data center to further ensure stability and reliability of your Tuition Express service.
We look forward to providing you with the best-in-class payment processing system.
Start: Saturday, July 11, 6:00 p.m. Pacific
End: Saturday, July 11, 8:00 p.m. Pacific
Monthly Cloud Maintenance
Procare Cloud and MyProcare will be unavailable one Sunday each month (see list below) for routine monthly maintenance from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Pacific Time. We apologize for any inconvenience. Note: This also affects Procare Web Apps, and the Online Wait List (OWL).
Upcoming Maintenance Sundays
Start: Sundays (as scheduled above) at 7:00 p.m, PT
End: 10:00 p.m. PT.
Procare Touch Computer: Error Code 0xc0000001
Your Procare Touch check-in computer may go into “Recovery” mode with error code 0xc0000001. See the full text of the error and image below.
“Recovery: Your PC couldn’t start properly. After multiple tries, the operating system on your PC failed to start, so it needs to be repaired. Error code: 0xc0000001. You’ll need to use recovery tools. If you don’t have any installation media (like a disk or USB device), contact your PC administrator or PC/Device manufacturer. Press Enter to try again. Press F8 for Startup Settings.”
The second Tuesday of each month, Microsoft releases their latest patches and updates. Computers that run Windows 10 IOT and are set to automatically install these updates can encounter issues where the updates are not compatible with that version of Windows.
Setting Windows to test mode will solve the issue. Please follow these steps:
Steps to fix error 0xc0000001
- Connect a USB keyboard to the Procare Touch computer.
- From the Recovery error screen (image above), press the F8 key, then select option 7 called ‘Disable Driver Signature Enforcement’.
- Your system will start up.
- Press and hold the Start menu button for a few seconds, then release it and a menu will appear (image below). Select ‘Command Prompt (Admin)’, then confirm you want to allow it to make changes to the computer. (If it asks “DO YOU WANT TO ALLOW THIS PROGRAM TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR COMPUTER?”, you will need to choose Yes.)
- In the Command Prompt window type ‘bcdedit /set testsigning on’, then press Enter. It should respond that ‘The operation completed successfully.’
- While still at the Command Prompt window, type ‘sfc /scannow’, then press Enter. It will tell you ‘Beginning verification phase of system scan.’ This process may take 30-45 minutes (good time to get a cup of coffee). When done it will say something like ‘Found and repaired corruption’. Reboot the computer and it should start up without a problem.
- Once the SFC scan is complete, you should see the message ‘Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. (Note: In case SFC states ‘…found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them’, then Contact Procare Support.)
- You may now unplug the keyboard and use the Procare Touch as expected.