Search across all locations for a family account. This is especially useful if you manage multiple child care locations and need to determine the location to which a family belongs.
From the Procare Home screen go to Utilities > Search All Locations > Account Search.
Search for an Account (Family)
- From the “Find” list choose the category you want to search including: child, payer, other relationship to child, address or phone.
- From the “That” list choose to search for anything that Contains whatever you type for a search, or only an item that Starts With your entry.
Example: Searching for a first name that Starts With “t” might return Tom, Tina and Trevor, while searching for anything that Contains “t” might return those as well as Brett, Martin and Elizabeth.
- Type in the thing for which you are searching (for example the person’s last name, or just a few letters of their name) and click Find.
- People that match your criteria will be displayed showing the Account Key they are associated with and the School Name (location) where they may be found.
- To access that account dbl-click on the name you want.