Search across all locations for an employee. This is especially useful if you manage multiple child care locations and need to determine the locations to which a staff member belongs.
From the Procare Home screen go to Utilities > Search All Locations > Employee Search.
Search for an Employee
- From the “Find” list choose the category you want to search including: employee, employee relationship, address or phone.
- From the “That” list choose to search for anything that Contains whatever you type for a search, or only an item that Starts With your entry.
Example: Searching for a first name that Starts With “t” might return Tom, Tina and Trevor, while searching for anything that Contains “t” might return those as well as Brett, Martin and Elizabeth.
- Type in the thing for which you are searching (for example the person’s last name, or just a few letters of their name) and click Find.
- People that match your criteria will be displayed showing the School Name (location) where they may be found.
- Dbl-click the person’s name in the Results to go to their screen.