To send text messages through Procare you must download and/or manually configure the phone company provider networks such as Verizon, AT&T, etc.
- From the Procare Home screen go to Configuration > System > Data Management > Miscellaneous.
- Dbl-click Text Messaging Networks.
Download Text Messaging Networks
The very first time you go to the Text Messaging Networks screen say “Yes” when asked if you want to download and update the network listing, or click the Download & Update button to do so at any time.
Manually Add Text Messaging Networks
In most cases you will not need to manually add networks. The most common networks for the U.S. and Canada are automatically included when you choose to Download & Update.
- To add a network (phone company) not on the list click the top (blank) line.
- Type the Network name as you would like it to appear within Procare such as “ABC Wireless”.
- Enter the Email Suffix used to send text to persons on this network. Ask the person, or determine the Email Suffix (such as sms.abcwireless.net).
- Click Save > Exit.
Examples of Additional Text Networks