Before entering accounting information for agencies you’ll need to configure the overall “Accounting Management” settings that affect them. You’ll start by entering the names of the agencies with whom you work like DHS, DFACS, DCFS, County, Head Start, etc.
- From the Procare Home screen click Configuration > System.
- Go to Accounting Management > Family Accounting > dbl-click Third Party Agencies.
Enter Agency Names & Contacts
- At the Third Party Agencies screen click New. Enter the Agency Name (required) and contact information (optional). Click Save > Exit.Hint: To make a change to an existing Agency just dbl-click the name.
- Click once on the Agency to select it then click the small down arrow on the Expose button and choose the locations that work with this Agency. Click directly on the Expose button to quickly make an agency available to all locations.
- Use the Up & Down arrows to change the order if needed then click Save > Exit.