Release date: July 1, 2010
- All New Data Viewer: The Data Viewer may be used to generate lists of information that include only the data fields you select (such as name, date of birth, primary classroom, etc.). Data may be exported to a spreadsheet, or other format, for manipulation outside of Procare. From the Reports menu choose Data Viewer. More information on how to take advantage of this feature will be available soon.
- Children Currently Checked In: A new Dashboard Element allows you to quickly see which children are checked in to each classroom.
- Child Information Sheets: These reports now include the child “comment” field, a useful place to record allergies and other child specific information.
- Expiration of Check In Registration Numbers: Added ability to change Temporary Registration Expiration days using a Technical Support Download file.
- Employee Time Card Reports: Legal verbiage at bottom of Employee Time Cards may now be changed using a Technical Support Download file. You may also choose to turn off the signature line.
- Child Time Card Reports: Verbiage at bottom of Child Time Cards (with signature) may now be changed using a Technical Support Download file. You may also choose to turn off the signature line.
- Remove Duplicate People: Added ability to filter by name so two (or more) people with the same name may be viewed separately from the rest of the list.
- Quick Ledger Posting: Negative amounts may now be posted using the Quick Ledger Posting feature.