The card reader functions as a keyboard device. If you are using a Terminal Server, the client computer that the card reader is attached to may need the Remote Desktop Keyboard configuration changed.
- Click the Windows Start button.
- Type “remote desktop”. in the “search programs and files” box.
- Select “Remote Desktop Connection”.
Configuring the Remote Desktop Connection
- Select “Show Options”.
- Select “Local Resources”.
- For the Keyboard (the card reader functions as a keyboard), select “On this computer”.
- Select the “General” tab.
- Select “Save”