Learn to set up a schedule for each employee then you’ll be ready to factor in planned absences like vacation.
- Look Up an Employee.
- Click the Schedule icon (monthly calendar) on the toolbar.
Assign Schedules to an Employee
- At the Employee Schedules screen click New. A blank New Schedule appears.
- Enter a Schedule Name such as summer, fall or anything you like.
- Enter Start and End dates for this schedule (top right).
- On the first (blank) line select the Pay Code, Work Area, Day and In / Out times.
- Tap Enter (on your keyboard) until a new blank line appears. Continue adding additional days or use Copy Day to repeat information from the prior day.
Hint: Use the Spacebar to quickly enter time like 8 [spacebar] 30 [spacebar] A for 8:30 AM
- When finished click Save > Exit. You’ll return to the Employee Schedules screen.
Hint: An employee may be assigned more than one Schedule each with its own Start and End dates.
- Click New to add additional schedules or dbl-click an existing schedule to make a change. When finished click Exit.
Use the Review button to see or Print an Employee’s Schedule.
Month, Week, Day
An at-a-glance monthly overview always appears on the right. Scheduled days are shown in bold. Click a day to see details for that day. Click the number next to a week (like week 39) to see the week at-a-glance.
Color Coded Days
On the Day and Week views a “red” day indicates a Planned Absence (like vacation).