- Click on the Export Report icon located in the top left of a Standard Report (Image 1 below) , or the Export icon in the bottom left of the Data Viewer screen (Image 2 below).
- Select the type of output file desired.
- For a report, select the “save as type” for the file type desired.
- For Data Viewer, click the down arrow to the right of “Export”, and select the file type desired.
- For Data Viewer screens: Choosing “Export as CSV” (comma separated values) will give you data with the least amount of formatting and is easily imported to Excel.
- For Standard Reports: Selecting “Microsoft Excel…Data Only” will give you similar formatting to CSV.