- You must log on to Procare as a System Supervisor.
- From the Procare Home screen go to Configuration > System > Locations & Users.
- Dbl-click.Regions & Schools.
- Click on your Region to select it then click the Set Options button.
- Choose the Employee Data section (left side) and scroll down to the Pay Period Information section.
- Select the Pay Period Type like “Every Week”, “Every 2 Weeks”, “Twice A Month”, etc.
Note: Choose “Custom” if your pay periods do not fit a standard pattern. See article: Custom Pay Periods.
- Select a Start Date 1 and click Save. This is the date your first pay period began. If you pay weekly the start date is typically the first Monday of the year.
- Use the Show Pay Periods button (bottom of screen) to see how the pay periods cascade through the current year.
- If needed change the Start Date (click Save) and use Show Pay Periods again until they are appropriate for your situation.
- If you pay twice a month select a Start Date 2 and click Save (otherwise ignore this setting). This is the date your second pay period began.
Example: If your first pay period ran from the 1st to the 15th your second pay period would start on the 16th.