How to install software for the Keyless Entry System.
Before You Begin
Software for the Keyless Entry System (KES) must be installed and run from a computer as follows:
- The computer must be connected to a cable from the relay box by following the Wiring Installation Instructions.(pdf)
- The computer must have Procare version 10.2.4000 or higher. To make sure you are on the latest version, begin at your Procare Home screen and click Utilities > Check for Online Update.
Download & Install Keyless Entry Software
- Log on to your computer with local administrator privileges and close all programs.
- Visit the Procare Extras Page (page), scroll to the Keyless Entry System section and click the download link. Choose to run the software, or download it first, then dbl-click kes_setup.exe to install.
- If you were logged into Procare, exit out completely, then restart Procare.
Once the software is installed you’ll need to Enable It and Set Options.