The User Configuration screen allows each person who uses Procare to customize their screen color / appearance, change their password or reset layouts for the main screen of Family Data and the Dashboard, if needed.
From the Procare Home screen go to Configuration > User.
You can change the appearance of Procare by selecting a “skin” or color scheme. Each person who uses Procare may select the look they prefer. Just check the box that says “Use a program skin” and pick a color scheme from the drop down list.
If you uncheck the Store My Filter Settings box, filters you have applied to views will not be saved when you exit the program. For example, if I had set my account filter to “equal $100”, I would not have that filter selected when I signed in again.
The exception is saved report filters, which are always stored.
To change your password for logging in to Procare:
- At the User Configuration screen click Change Password.
- Enter your Current Password and a New Password, then confirm your New Password.
- Click Change Password
Your password must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 7 characters in length.
- Contain both letters and numbers.
- Be different from your previous 4 passwords.
Reset Stored Layouts
This Reset Layouts button does two things at the same time:
- It reverts to the default layout for the main screen of Family Data. This may be useful if you’ve Customized the Layout of Child Info by adding, moving or deleting various items that are displayed such as the date of birth, classroom, tracking information, etc. and want to return to the original default settings.
- It also resets the Dashboard Layout if the dashboard needs to be reinitialized. Typically this is something Technical Support may ask you to do if items overlap, or the dashboard behaves in an unexpected manner, or perhaps when new Dashboard Elements are made available through an Online Update.
Selecting Security Questions allows you to change the security questions for your password reset.
Select Verified Contacts if you want to change the email or cell phone number (for text messages) that is used to send a reset code to you in case you forget your password. You will be prompted to Choose Text/Email for Password Reset.
Key words: FrmUserRecoveryCodes