How to add or edit contact people for a vendor.
- Look Up a Vendor to whom you wish to add/edit information for a contact person.
Note: If you have just added a vendor they will already be selected (their name is highlighted on the list of vendors – left side).
- Click the Contacts icon (looks like 3 people) on the toolbar.
Add Contact People
- At the Vendor Contacts screen click the tiny arrow on the Add button and choose either Add New Person or Add Existing Person if the person is already in your database (they may be a person already set up in Family Data, etc.).
- At the Person Information screen enter the name, email, address, phone, etc. as desired and click Continue. The only required fields are first & last name.
Note: Adding a Person works the same in all Procare modules.
- When you return to the Vendor Contacts screen:
- Enter a Title for this person (optional).
- Continue adding additional contact people as needed.
- Click Save > Exit.
Edit Contact People
- At the Vendor Contacts screen dbl-click the name of an existing contact.
- At their Person Information screen make any necessary changes to their name, email, address, phone, etc. as desired.
- Click Save > Exit to return to the Vendor Contacts screen, the click Exit again.