This article covers the use of account filters when processing Tuition Express payments. Our example uses tracking items for processing selected Tuition Express payment cycles.
Before You Begin
- Understand how to Process Tuition Express.
- Make sure you are on Procare 10.2.5546 or higher.
- Create the account Tracking Items you will use. The tracking group name could be “TE cycle”, and the group type will be “single item”.
- Enter the item names for the payment cycles you want to select. Some examples would be: Daily, Weekly, Biweekly, and Monthly.
- Assign Tracking to the accounts.
From the main screen of Family Data & Accounting go to Functions > Tuition Express > Process Tuition Express.
Process the account charges using tracking items
When you are at the point where you would process Recurring Payments, you will select accounts to process based on their assigned Account Tracking. In this example, we process accounts in a specific category, parents who pay daily, by using the Filter Accounts button.
- Click Filter Accounts (bottom center).
- Choose the tracking item(s) to include. For example, you may wish to include only families tracked as billed daily.
- Although all accounts will appear on the processing screen, you’ll only be able to process payments for those in the selected group(s). Accounts with a red x, below, are not included in the filter selection for that cycle.
- Once you have selected appropriate families for processing, click Next.
- From this point on, continue to process as you would without a filter.